The RMA was formed to maintain a link between the serving and retired members of the Corps.
The main aims of the RMA are:
- To maintain and promote esprit de corps and comradeship amongst all Royal Marines
- To keep members in touch with one another and the activities of the Corps
- Support for service charities that benefit Royal Marines, their families and dependants
Our Branch Modernisation Aims are:
- Emphasis on Social and Welfare
- Embrace the ‘Corps Family’ Concept
- Help Royal Marines and their families who are in need
Meet in our mess at 20:00 on the third Friday of every month at the Royal Air Force Association Club, Goldthorn Road, Wolverhampton. New members are always welcome, come and have a yarn and a few wets in a smart, relaxed and social environment. Whatever your perception is of a military association are, we ain’t it.